With Windows Password Recovery Enhance, you can recover Windows local and server password with a bootable CD/DVD and USB Flash Drive.
To recover local account password with CD/DVD, take Windows Password Basic guide for reference(Basic Version also features the same function):
How to recover Windows local password with a bootable CD/DVD?
To recover Windows Server password with bootable USB Flash Drive, read the following tutorial:
1. Download the demo edition or purchase the full edition of Windows Password recovery Enhance online, install it in any available computer (not from PC you want to unlock). Then start to run Windows Password Recovery Enhance.
2. Insert a blank USB flash drive to computer, and then select your target devices. Click “Burn” button to start burning an ISO image file to USB flash drive.
3. In the pop-up window, select "Yes" to go on creating
4. The Windows password recovery bootable USB flash drive has been created successfully, click "OK" to finish the operation.
1. Insert the burned CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive to your locked computer. Start computer and press “F2”,”F10” or “Delete” to enter BIOS setup.
Note: The key pressed to enter BIOS is different based on manufacturers, but F2, F10 or Delete are the most common keys.
2. Use the arrow keys to select Boot tab, and then select Boot Device Priority and press Enter.
3. In Boot Device Priority, If you are using bootable CD/DVD, please select 1st Boot Device to CD-ROM, and then press F10 to save setting. If you are using USB Flash Drive, please choose 1st Boot Device to USB, and then press F10 to save setting. Now your computer will start with the changed settings automatically.
Note: If you are using bootable CD/DVD, you can refer to BIOS Setting for CD/DVD to learn how to reboot your computer from CD/DVD
If you are using bootable USB Flash Drive, please refer to BIOS Setting for USB Flash Drive to learn how to reboot your computer from USB Flash Drive.
1.Select Windows Server installation you would like to reset the password, and then click “Next” button.
Tips: Windows Password Recovery Enhance supports Windows Server 2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000.
Choose the Suitable edition to recover lost Windows password.